Ed Hannigan has been a writer, artist and editor of comic books for both Marvel Comics and DC Comics. His most notable writing credits include work on The Defenders during the late 1970s and early 1980s. He pencilled the covers on Batman in a lengthy run that spanned the majority of 1983-1985 (with Don Newton providing the interior art). It is also worth noting that he both wrote and illustrated the three issue prestige format series, Skull & Bones for DC Comics in 1992.
Ed Hannigan was also the artist on DC Comic's first ongoing Green Arrow comic book beginning in 1987. This series written by Mike Grell (Jon Sable, Freelance) continued from his limited series, Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters, wherein Green Arrow sheds his trick-arrows (such as the classic boxing glove arrow), dons a Robin Hood like costume, and lives in a flower shop in Seattle with Dinah Lance, the Black Canary.
- Comics where "Edward Hannigan" created the cover
- Comics that "Edward Hannigan" wrote
- Comics that "Edward Hannigan" penciled
- Comics where "Ed Hannigan" created the cover
- Comics that "Ed Hannigan" wrote
- Comics that "Ed Hannigan" penciled
- Comics that "Ed Hannigan" inked
- Comics that "Ed Hannigan" coloured
- Subjects created by "Ed Hannigan"
Images Attributed to Edward Hannigan
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Edward Hannigan"
- Penciler images created under the name: "Ed Hannigan"
- Inker images created under the name: "Ed Hannigan"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Ed Hannigan"
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References