Eco Corporation, often called Eco Central, was a private anti-pollution private police force owned by Alchemax. Its C.E.O. was Anderthorp Henton, an high-ranking executive at Alchemax's Board of Directors.
To better hide Alchemax's illegal and environmentally-unfriendly activities, Henton had appointed Pollution Wars renowned hero Paul-Philip Ravage as Eco's Commander and public face. After Ravage had discovered that Eco was just a cover for Alchemax's illegal affairs, Henton publicly marked him as a traitor, turning him into an outlaw.
At an Alchemax Board Meeting, since Henton had not already found an ultimate solution to the Ravage situation, Alchemax C.E.O. Avatarr killed Anderthorp, replacing him as C.E.O. of Eco Central with his fellow Alchemax Executive Darryl King.
When Victor von Doom became President of the United States by right of revolution, he ordered the closure of every private or public police force to create his personal SHIELD, including the Public Eye and the Watchdogs, Eco Corporation has possibly been shut down as well.
- 9 Eco Corporation (Earth-928) Members
- 10 Appearances of Eco Corporation (Earth-928)
- Minor Appearances of Eco Corporation (Earth-928)
- 7 Media Eco Corporation (Earth-928) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Eco Corporation (Earth-928)
- Team Gallery: Eco Corporation (Earth-928)