East Prussia was a province of the Kingdom of Prussia and the Free State of Prussia from 1773 to 1829, and from 1878 to 1945. After the World War II, it was divided among several countries, including USSR and Poland.
Points of Interest
- Adolf Hitler's private bunker in East Prussia, in a wood north of Venstok, also used by Red Skull as a trap for the Invaders and some allies in 1943; after this, it was discarded.
- Although Venstok is a fictional city, one of the most famous of Hitler's bunkers was in East Prussia: Führerhauptquartier Wolfsschanze. It was abandoned in 1945 because of the Soviet advance.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of East Prussia
- Minor Appearances of East Prussia
- Media East Prussia was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: East Prussia
- Images related to East Prussia
- Marvel Staff members who were born in East Prussia