Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this hypothetical future world, the Roxxon Corporation has finally done what everyone was afraid of, and taken over Planet Earth. Using a raft of research culled from unethical super-soldier programs such as Weapon X, it created its "Deathlok" soldiers, and backed up by unstoppable economic power, it finally reached every person on Earth. The Roxxon logo, in this Earth's history, has a better chance of being recognized than that of the holy symbols of most religions, and it is working on taking control of one.
A resistance movement is forming, consisting of mostly superheroes. Roxxon's response was first to deploy the Deathlok's against the insurgents, but as this was too time-consuming, they shifted to a new plan: send the Deathloks back in time and kill their enemies at the beginning of their careers.
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Deceased)
- Cloak (Tyrone Johnson)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- David Heimerdinger (Deceased)
- Deathlok Prime (Evan Wakowski)
- Emma Frost (Deceased)
- General (Bucky Barnes)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Deceased)
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand) (Deceased)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Mathew K. Edwards (Deceased)
- Miranda Bayer (Deceased)
- Kang (Deceased)
- Norman Osborn
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Deceased)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Deceased)
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Deceased)
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) (Deceased)
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN170 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Characters from Earth-10511
- Other things related to Earth-10511
- Earth-10511's Appearances
- Media Earth-10511 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-10511
- Reality Gallery: Earth-10511