When two entities known as The Brothers (the embodiments of both the Marvel and DC multiverses) remembered each other's existence they pitted combatants from their respective realities together. The winner would then destroy the loser (and its own respective multiverse). To prevent this from happening, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre joined forces and combined the two universes together, creating the Amalgam universe. This universe had its own unique history which was a combination of both multiverses.
With the help of the hero named Access, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre managed to separate the two realities once more and the Amalgam Universe ceased to exist.
Later, Doctor Strangefate attempted to recreate the Amalgam Universe, and he was then defeated by Doctor Strange. Victorious, Doctor Strange allowed a semblance of Doctor Strangefate's Amalgam reality to exist within a contained vessel and gave the vessel to Access for safe keeping.
- The Marvel Encyclopedia: Fantastic Four designated the Amalgam Universe as Earth-692. Re-numbered Earth-9602 in Alternate Universes 2005.
- Characters from Earth-9602
- Other things related to Earth-9602
- Earth-9602's Appearances
- Earth-9602's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-9602 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-9602
- Reality Gallery: Earth-9602