In this divergent reality, Count Dracula succeeded in killing the X-Men in their attempt to liberate Storm from his domination, raising them as his vampiric servants. However, Wolverine proved strong-willed enough to resist Dracula's commands, and he killed him, becoming Lord of the Vampires. His innate savageness roused by the blood of Varnae, which had tainted Dracula, he directed the X-Men into a ruthless killing spree, converting friends and enemies alike into vampires. Slain by Punisher. 
- In this universe, Juggernaut is a Mutant, this is possibly due to lack of research from the authors.
- Also, that means this universe is an alternate reality, not a divergent one.
- Characters from Earth-9140
- Other things related to Earth-9140
- Earth-9140's Appearances
- Media Earth-9140 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-9140
- Reality Gallery: Earth-9140