Instead of targeting Wolverine (as stated by the protocols and as X-13 did on Earth-616) while the X-Men were investigating a floating space ship in Chaparanga, Agent X-13 killed Cyclops, giving him enough time to engage the Ghost Box, deploying three Deathlok-Class Units and retreating.
Making his report to his superiors, who subtly blame him, X-13 left, stating that that Earth would be ravaged for years, as the locals would hide underground, resisting.
- Deathlok-Class Units (Sentinels)
- This reality seems to possibly evolve to Earth-92272 in the future, in regard of many aspects:
- Armor and Wolverine doesn't get killed, as for Beast, which one we don't see at all here, and those three are the only survivors on Earth-92272.
- Wolverine's legs are bent after a magnetic attack of an alternate Magneto bound into a Deathlok Class Unit, as was those of Wolverine on Earth-92272, bent on the "first attack".
- The Agent X-13 speculated that a resistance will live for years on this earth, as appears on Earth-92272 where the locals lived resisted for four years, five counting on the three last X-Men forgotten by everyone.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN046 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Characters from Earth-81211
- Other things related to Earth-81211
- Earth-81211's Appearances
- Earth-81211's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-81211 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-81211
- Reality Gallery: Earth-81211