In this reality, the villains thwarted the heroes fifty years prior to the beginning of Old Man Logan, defeating them all and dividing up the world into territories, though the United States of America is the only country actually shown divided up in this way. The land is chaotic and dangerous, with Dinosaurs roaming the land freely or kept as pets. Logan and Hawkeye are a couple of the few surviving heroes in this reality. After Logan kills The Red Skull, the remaining heroes, or their children, come together to retake the world.
Years in the future, Reed Richards saved the Earth and humanity, allowing it to live in peace for over five-hundred years, until the Earth started dying. Many of the Earth's heroes died fighting Galactus, who was used as a power source to a time machine with which the surviving heroes traveled to Earth-616 in order to inhabit it. The Fantastic Four managed to give the heroes a new homeworld in the Nu-World.
- This reality has also been mistakenly misnumbered as either Earth-21923 or Earth-90210
- Characters from Earth-807128
- Other things related to Earth-807128
- Earth-807128's Appearances
- Media Earth-807128 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-807128
- Reality Gallery: Earth-807128