Other Earth's history is similar to the history of Earth-616 had the Dark Ages instead been filled with the great leaps of exploration and discovery characteristic of Earth's 20th century. The people of Other Earth were able to establish a colony on the Moon, known as Luna. The colony prospered, eventually declaring independence and igniting a war with Other Earth. The war lasted six months, ending with the detonation of a weapon that destroyed the entire Moon. The resulting blast sent pieces of the Moon colliding with Other Earth, which caused global devastation and fragmentation of the continents. Human civilization was divided into isolated pockets. Human civilization struggled until Nathaniel Richards arrived from Earth-616, using his time-machine. Richards was able to re-unite human civilization and spread technological innovations. In the process, Richards formed an alliance with a matriarchal society, even taking one of the women, Cassandra, as his wife. Taking an ancient citadel that survived the war with Luna as his home base, Richards ruled peacefully for a brief period, eventually ceding rule to his wife. Cassandra dressing in Nathaniel's armor, unbeknown to the people of Other Earth, ruled the world as a ruthless war monger. Eventually, the Fantastic Four, using Nathaniel Richards' machine from Earth-616, arrived in the year 1127 and formed an alliance with the warriors of the matriarchal society to remove her from power. By the year 3000, those of the line of Nathaniel Richards (Earth-616) brought peace and prosperity to Other Earth.
- Rama-Tut (Nathaniel Richards) lived in the 31st century of Other Earth.
- Nathaniel Richards (father of Reed Richards)
- Cassandra Richards wife of Nathaniel Richards, formerly one of the women of the Eyrie
- Brett Colby: a member of a group of people living in a society resembling the 19th century Old West of United States, but with technologically advanced weaponry.
- King Carelius
- Princess Ravonna Renslayer
- Ape mutates with sub-human intelligence. Nathaniel Richards (Earth-616) designed devices to raise their intelligence so that they could be used as laborers.
- A matriarchal society, who refer to their base of operations as the "Eyrie" and ride on mechanical birds. Nathaniel Richards (Earth-616) married a woman belonging to this group.
Usual Means Of Access: Vibrational attunement (Time machines have proven able to access this reality)
Dominant Lifeform: Humanoid
- Characters from Earth-6311
- Other things related to Earth-6311
- Earth-6311's Appearances
- Media Earth-6311 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-6311
- Reality Gallery: Earth-6311