Ultron lauched a massive and sudden attack on New York, and the rest of the world, quickly taking over the whole planet, and slowly started to re-mold it into his own image. Wolverine was among the heroes and citizens in a refuge in Central Park, safe from an army of Ultron Sentinels that guarded the streets looking for any fugitives. Tony Stark provided enough technology to keep them safe from Ultron.
Captain America revealed he had a plan to defeat Ultron, which included heading to the Savage Land. Using Susan Storm's invisibility and Storm's mistcloak, he and other heroes from the resistance managed to arrive to Antarctica, where they met Ka-Zar. Emma Frost's mental powers detected Luke Cage in the proximity, who survived an attack from Ultron's forces and managed to get to the Savage Land using a Quinjet, via Frost, he told the heroes Ultron was actually in the future, using Vision as a conduit to punish humanity. In that moment Moon Knight, Black Widow and Red Hulk arrived, revealing they had a plan made by Nick Fury to defeat Ultron which is to go back in time in order to prevent Ultron's rise to power by killing Hank Pym.
- Editor-In-Chief Axel Alonso stated that the events of Age of Ultron didn't create an alternate timeline (which would rather be Earth-616 with modified events). But it's impossible, in Marvel standards, for a universe which events are modified in the past not to create a divergent universe, an example would be Earth-295 (Age of Apocalypse), a divergent timeline created from Legion's failed attempt to kill Magneto in the past, which instead killed Professor X.
- Characters from Earth-61112
- Other things related to Earth-61112
- Earth-61112's Appearances
- Earth-61112's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-61112 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-61112
- Reality Gallery: Earth-61112