This world's history is mostly unknown.
At some point, this reality started to collide with Earth-616 and was targeted by the Illuminati, who tried to push it away using their Infinity Gauntlet. They were only able to delay it however, and lost their Gems in the process.
They then traveled into that reality during its second incursion, witnessing Galaktus's presence. As they intended to oppose the World Eater, who was destroying Earth to save his universe, his herald Terrax the Enlightened came to them, asking them to retreat to their home-reality, or else face him in battle as the Earth died. They fought and captured him, but before fleeing, they witnessed the end of this Earth at the hands of Galaktus.
In this world:
- None of the Illuminati exist in this reality, or at least none were recognized by Terrax, contrary to the Eye of Agamotto.
- The Statue of Liberty is a representation of Magneto.
- Galactus is known as Galaktus in this reality, and Terrax is his herald.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN267 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Characters from Earth-13054
- Other things related to Earth-13054
- Earth-13054's Appearances
- Earth-13054's Minor Appearances
- Media Earth-13054 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-13054
- Reality Gallery: Earth-13054