Earth-1218 is the designation given to our reality, where super-heroes and other super-powered beings don't exist. This universe may appear somewhat dull from a cerebral perspective, but it does have its good sides, for those willing to recognize them.All heroes and villains are fictional characters and are currently owned by Marvel Comics. The first of these characters, Namor, the Sub-Mariner, appeared in a comic book entitled Motion Picture Funnies Weekly published in April 1939, followed soon after by the first issue of Marvel Comics, which would later provide the name of the publisher initially known as Timely Comics. Although numerous characters associated with Marvel would rise to popularity in the 1940s, the so-called "golden age" of Marvel (a.k.a. "Age of Heroes") is said to have truly begun with the publication of Fantastic Four #1 in 1961.
All of us.
- It is possible that 4 years of comics in our universe are the equivalent of 1 year in the Mainstream Marvel Universe, as it is revealed in 2013's Indestructible Hulk that the 2008's Skrull Secret Invasion happened one year ago in Earth-616. This would mean that from 1961 (the debut of Fantastic Four #1 and the beginning of the "Age of Heroes") to 2013, only 13 years have passed in the Earth-616. Also, in the prelude of Amazing Spider-Man #1, which was when Peter Parker got bitten by the spider, 13 years had passed. This may prove this theory.
- An alternate version of this universe was seen in Spider-Man: The Animated Series "Farewell Spider-Man". This universe had a version of Stan Lee.
- Earth-1218 gets its number from editor Jordan D. White's birthday, the 18th of December.
- Tragically, our Earth was destroyed by an incursion according to Tom Brevoort. However, thanks to Reed Richards after the events of Secret Wars, our Earth was restored back to normal.
- Characters from Earth-1218
- Other things related to Earth-1218
- Earth-1218's Appearances
- Media Earth-1218 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-1218
- Reality Gallery: Earth-1218