Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Home world of the Protectors. The Clock was the first superhero to emerge in this reality, followed closely by Nightmask. Both were non-powered heroes who used firearms, wits and martial arts to fight crime. The Amazing-Man was the first super-powered hero, and other super-powered heroes followed shortly thereafter. As America entered World War II, The Clock and Nightmask decided to give up superheroing and enlisted, feeling that the powered heroes could fight crime better than they ever could.
- The Clock (Brian O'Brien)
- The Arrow (Rick Parker)
Mentioned: Funny Pages #6 (1936) (golden age)
Protectors #1 (1992) (modern age)
- The Earth-1136 reality is the Malibu Comics reality based on characters from Golden Age Centaur Publications titles.
- Characters from Earth-1136
- Other things related to Earth-1136
- Earth-1136's Appearances
- Media Earth-1136 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-1136
- Reality Gallery: Earth-1136