Devising a masked costumed, Douglas first killed his relatives cat, then her housekeeper. When the story made the front page of the local newspaper, reporter Ginny Day went to interview Mrs. Van Horne. As Mrs. Van Honre told Ginny of the various events of the past few days. Douglas in his costumed identity cut loose the house chandelier. It landed on Mrs. Van Horne killing her, and when Ginny attempted to flee she was bound up. She was found later by the Angel who was sent by her employer Mr. Grant to find her. Returning to the house later, the Angel found Douglas wandering around the house and quickly subdued him and unmasked him. With Douglas stopped he was turned over to the authorities.
Douglas carried a blackjack.
- 1 Appearances of Douglas van Horne (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Douglas van Horne (Earth-616)
- Media Douglas van Horne (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Douglas van Horne (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Douglas van Horne (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Douglas van Horne (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|