Dormammu was an inter-dimensional conqueror whose servant, Baron Mordo constantly tried to free him into our dimension. Mordo's first attempt to free Dormammu was to acquire the Wand of Watoomb, but the plan was foiled by Doctor Strange, Wong, and Spider-Man.The second attempt to free Dormammu saw Mordo guide the probe which contained the Venom symbiote back to Earth in order for it to re-bond with Eddie Brock, who stole inter-dimensional technology from Stark Enterprises. Initially, Eddie agreed to serve Dormammu, but defected. However, Venom's spawn Carnage was deemed sufficient for the assignment, and stole the technology as well as drained enough human life force to replace Dormammu in his dimension. Just as Dormammu was about to be freed, Spider-Man, Venom, and Iron Man arrived and stopped him, as well as banished Carnage to Dormammu's Realm.
- The character was voiced by Ed Gilbert in Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
- 4 Appearances of Dormammu (Earth-92131)
- Minor Appearances of Dormammu (Earth-92131)
- Media Dormammu (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Dormammu (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Dormammu (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Dormammu (Earth-92131)
- Characters killed by Dormammu
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|