Doomsman II was defeated by the Surfer and the Fantastic Four and apparently was left without any energy. Doom kept Doomsman II in the lowest levels of his castle, waiting for a chance to store Power Cosmic again and re-awaken him.
- Robotic construction providing protection due to the materials used. Cannot be affected by mind attacks, emotional attacks or illusions aimed towards human eyes.
- Power Cosmic: The root can channel the Power Cosmic, only to things he can see. Shown powers include:
- Eyes from his eyes.
- Temporal improvement of any of his skills.
- Survival without water or air.
- Energy detection throughout the whole planet.
- Super-human, comparable to an angry Hulk.
- There is a device needed to provide Doomsman with the Power Cosmic.
- The Doomsman appears in the video-game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. It is one of Doom's more powerful robots, used to guard his Latverian castle. Von Doom built at least six Doomsmen. In the game, Doom has no access to the Power Cosmic, so probably those Doomsmen used a modified design, with a different energy source - probably the power Doom had stolen from Odin. Although powerful, Doomsmen were not "bosses" - that is to say, they were only high-level "cannon fodder."
- 1 Appearances of Doomsman II (Earth-616)
- Media Doomsman II (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Doomsman II (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Doomsman II (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Doomsman II (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Doomsman II (Earth-616)
- Doctor Doom's robots
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|