This open jet-powered flying vehicle with red hull had capacity for one driver and one or two passengers, without a belt but with some less apparent security measure that prevents the passenger from falling. Its creator Doctor Doom can summon the sled using its armor.
Doom once used this sled to pick him up when he raided the United Nations Headquarters to steal one of the Merlin Stones from a Latverian exhibit. The superheroine Dazzler confronted Doom and was promptly defeated. Doom decided to capture her and took her in his sled to his nearby secret lair.
Unnamed in its only appearance
- No trivia.
- Doom's Flying Sled's Appearances
- Doom's Flying Sled's Minor Appearances
- Media Doom's Flying Sled Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Doom's Flying Sled
- Images that include Doom's Flying Sled
Links and References