Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Doctor Strange of this reality came to the aid of Jennifer Kale and relieved her friend, Dr. Ted Sallis, of the Man-Thing curse. Unfortunately, in the process Doctor Strange came under the curse himself, and became guardian of the Nexus of All Realities. When the Goblin Queen located the Nexus, she brought her clan down there to tap into the power of it, but was rebuffed by Havok and the Defenders. Havok ended up destroying the Nexus to keep it out of the Queen's hands, and Doctor Strange became free to leave the area.
It's important to note that this character was never specifically named anything other than "Doctor Strange", so it is unclear as to whether this is the Steven Strange of Earth-1298, or some other character.
- 4 Appearances of Doctor Strange (Earth-1298)
- Media Doctor Strange (Earth-1298) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Doctor Strange (Earth-1298)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Strange (Earth-1298)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Strange (Earth-1298)
- Characters killed by Doctor Strange
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|