Appearing in "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Main story and flashback)
- Timely Pharmaceuticals (Unnamed)
- Dr. Nicodemus West (First full appearance) (Main story and flashback) (Real name first revealed)
- Stolen Stark Security Droids (Destroyed)
- Brigand (Main story and flashback)
- Baron Mordo (Karl Mordo) (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Jonas Hilt (First appearance) (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- Reginald Pavlish (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ancient One (Yao) (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- New York
- New York City
- Harlem River
- New York
- Cloak of Levitation (Main story and flashback)
- Eye of Agamotto (Main story and flashback)
- Otkid's Elixir (Main story and flashback)
- Hitler's Handgun (Main story and flashback)
- NYC Subway
Synopsis for "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
An unknown figure in an elaborate laboratory tests the stolen Otkid's Elixir and realizes its properties. Shocked, he calls an emergency meeting with the "Overlords."
Doctor Strange and Wong leave Night Nurse's infirmary, but the Nurse insists on coming along, citing Strange's recent trauma and Wong's tumor-related dizzy spells. Strange's destination is the lab of Dr. Jonas Hilt, the man to whom he sent a sample of Otkid's Elixir for testing. Hilt is Strange's one sympathetic friend from his medical days. But when they enter, they find the lab ravaged, the sample stolen, and Hilt murdered by the same gun which injured Strange. Enraged, Doctor Strange calls upon the Eye of Agamotto to reveal the killer's trail and finds someone else using magic to cover his tracks. He recognizes the work of a fellow student of the Ancient One and immediately assumes it is Baron Mordo.
Brigand's hideout is concealed in the middle of the Harlem River. They enter (with a little lockpicking by Night Nurse) and are beset by security droids. Then Brigand himself catches the Nurse and puts his gun to her head.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|