Appearing in "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Flashback and main story)
- Timely Pharmaceuticals (Unnamed)
- Dr. Nicodemus West (First full appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Stolen Stark Security Droids (Destroyed)
- Brigand (Flashback and main story)
- Baron Mordo (Karl Mordo) (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Jonas Hilt (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Death)
- Reginald Pavlish (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ancient One (Yao) (Mentioned)
- New York
- New York City
- Sanctum Sanctorum (Only in flashback)
- The Bronx
- Hilt's Medical Research Office
- The Bronx
- Harlem River
- Cloak of Levitation (Flashback and main story)
- Eye of Agamotto (Flashback and main story)
- Otkid's Elixir (Flashback and main story)
- Hitler's Handgun (Flashback and main story)
- NYC Subway
Synopsis for "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
An unknown figure in an elaborate laboratory tests the stolen Otkid's Elixir and realizes its properties. Shocked, he calls an emergency meeting with the "Overlords."
Doctor Strange and Wong leave Night Nurse's infirmary, but the Nurse insists on coming along, citing Strange's recent trauma and Wong's tumor-related dizzy spells. Strange's destination is the lab of Dr. Jonas Hilt, the man to whom he sent a sample of Otkid's Elixir for testing. Hilt is Strange's one sympathetic friend from his medical days. But when they enter, they find the lab ravaged, the sample stolen, and Hilt murdered by the same gun which injured Strange. Enraged, Doctor Strange calls upon the Eye of Agamotto to reveal the killer's trail and finds someone else using magic to cover his tracks. He recognizes the work of a fellow student of the Ancient One and immediately assumes it is Baron Mordo.
Brigand's hideout is concealed in the middle of the Harlem River. They enter (with a little lockpicking by Night Nurse) and are beset by security droids. Then Brigand himself catches the Nurse and puts his gun to her head.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|