- If you pop a stitch in the field, and Wong is too busy having a massive brain aneurysm to repair it, who do you think is going to help you finish your little mission? Your H.M.O.?
- -- Night Nurse
Appearing in "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Timely Pharmaceuticals (Unnamed)
- Dr. Nicodemus West (First full appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Real name first revealed)
- Stolen Stark Security Droids (Destroyed)
- Brigand (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Baron Mordo (Karl Mordo) (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Jonas Hilt (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Reginald Pavlish (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ancient One (Yao) (Mentioned)
- New York
- New York City
- Sanctum Sanctorum (Only in flashback)
- The Bronx
- Hilt's Medical Research Office
- The Bronx
- Harlem River
- Cloak of Levitation (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Eye of Agamotto (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Otkid's Elixir (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hitler's Handgun (Appears in flashback and main story)
- NYC Subway
Synopsis for "The Oath - Chapter Two"Edit
An unknown figure in an elaborate laboratory tests the stolen Otkid's Elixir and realizes its properties. Shocked, he calls an emergency meeting with the "Overlords."
Doctor Strange and Wong leave Night Nurse's infirmary, but the Nurse insists on coming along, citing Strange's recent trauma and Wong's tumor-related dizzy spells. Strange's destination is the lab of Dr. Jonas Hilt, the man to whom he sent a sample of Otkid's Elixir for testing. Hilt is Strange's one sympathetic friend from his medical days. But when they enter, they find the lab ravaged, the sample stolen, and Hilt murdered by the same gun which injured Strange. Enraged, Doctor Strange calls upon the Eye of Agamotto to reveal the killer's trail and finds someone else using magic to cover his tracks. He recognizes the work of a fellow student of the Ancient One and immediately assumes it is Baron Mordo.
Brigand's hideout is concealed in the middle of the Harlem River. They enter (with a little lockpicking by Night Nurse) and are beset by security droids. Then Brigand himself catches the Nurse and puts his gun to her head.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange: The Oath Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doctor Strange: The Oath series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|