Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Vampires on Broadway"Edit
Synopsis for "Vampires on Broadway"Edit
Doc, Clea, Morbius, and Rintrah try to stop Marie Laveau and Baron Blood from leaving New York with the Darkhold, and fail.
- May the Vishanti's power, like a mystic wave which gives them any shape they crave -- Upon yon vampire's spell now place their ban -- Revert him from his batlike form -- to man!
Appearing in "The Book of the Vishanti: The Curse of the Darkhold Part VI - The Quest -- and the Prophecy"Edit
- Murgo (Thief)
- Murgo's wife
- Lord Ruthven
- Varney the Vampyre
Synopsis for "The Book of the Vishanti: The Curse of the Darkhold Part VI - The Quest -- and the Prophecy"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- An unauthorized picture of Amy Grant on the cover led to a lawsuit against Marvel Comics.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 15 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|