This machine included a metallic sphere connected to a wall-mounted crane. It was operated from a nearby control panel. The sphere projected a short-range bolt that could vaporize metal on touch, while leaving the floor unharmed. It was apparently lethal against human flesh, albeit its creator Doctor Doom was protected against this effect due to his armor.
Doom used this machine to attack Spider-man at his laboratory. One of Doctor Doom's Doombots grabbed Spider-man to keep him in the bolt's path. Spider-man moved so that him and his captor collided with the control panel, switching off the machine.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 2 Appearances of Disintegrator
- Minor Appearances of Disintegrator
- Media Disintegrator was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Disintegrator
- Item Gallery: Disintegrator
Links and References