The origins of the Ding-A-Ling Family are unknown, but Grandma Ding-A-Ling, Ma and Pa, Auntie, sister, Brother, and Cousins Bee and Bye had apparently wreaked havoc on Earth before a "mysterious quirk of space and time warp" took them into the orbit of Asgard. There, they gave the Asgardians some minor trouble with their 'Atomic Shotgun' and Bee and Bye's mysterious "cousin power" until the Lady Sif distracted Bee and Bye with a packet of Hostess Fruit pies, breaking their concentration long enough for Thor to defeat them. They later clashed with the Silver Surfer after kidnapping his friend Dawn Greenwood, who the Ding-A-Lings intended to forcibly marry to Pa. The Surfer distracted them by transforming all their fruit pies into wedding rings. 
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: Atomic Shotgun
The Ding-A-Ling Family first appeared in a Hostess Fruit pies ad running in Marvel Comics dated February 1977.
- No trivia.
- 4 Appearances of Ding-A-Ling Family (Earth-51914)
- Minor Appearances of Ding-A-Ling Family (Earth-51914)
- Media Ding-A-Ling Family (Earth-51914) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Ding-A-Ling Family (Earth-51914)
- Team Gallery: Ding-A-Ling Family (Earth-51914)