Appearing in "Devil Dinosaur and Moon-Boy"Edit
- Devil Dinosaur (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Moon Boy (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Devil's mother (Death) (Only in flashback)
- Devil's siblings (Death) (Only in flashback)
- Small-Folk (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Killer-Folk (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thunder-Horn (First appearance)
- Earth-78411 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Devil Dinosaur and Moon-Boy"Edit
In the Valley of the Flame, Moon-Boy recalls how he met Devil. Devil's mother and siblings had perished at the hands of the Killer-Folk and they had used their torches to turn Devil's skin-color from green to red. A volcano erupted and sent them fleeing and Moon-Boy lead Devil to a stream where the pain from his wounds subsided. Moon-Boy brought him food and when Devil had healed, Moon-Boy brought his new 'brother' to his people, the Small-Folk. The Small-Folk were frightened of Devil; however, and fled at the sight of him, leaving Moon-Boy and Devil alone against the world. Moon-Boy finishes recalling the past, unaware that presently the Killer-Folk are plotting to rid the Valley of the Flame of Devil by constructing a large staked pit and setting fire to the entire valley to drive Devil to attack them.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|