Appearing in "Devil Dinosaur and Moon-Boy"Edit
- Devil Dinosaur (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Moon Boy (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Devil's mother (Death) (Only in flashback)
- Devil's siblings (Death) (Only in flashback)
- Small-folk (Only in flashback)
- Thunder-Horn (First appearance)
- Earth-78411 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Devil Dinosaur and Moon-Boy"Edit
In the Valley of the Flame Moon Boy remembers how he met Devil. Devil's mother and siblings had perished at the hands of the killer-folk and they had used their torches to turn Devil's skin color from green to red. The volcano erupted and sent them fleeing. Moon Boy lead Devil to a stream where the pain from his wounds had subsided. Moon Boy brought him food and when Devil had healed, Moon Boy brought his new 'brother' to his people, the small-folk. The small-folk were frightened of Devil, however, and fled at the sight of him leaving Moon Boy and Devil alone against the world. Moon Boy finishes recalling the past unaware that presently the killer-folk are plotting to rid the Valley of the Flame of Devil by constructing a large staked pit and setting fire to the entire valley to drive Devil to attack them.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|