Desmond and his sister Phoebe Marrs were executives of the Oracle Group. The corporation also partnered with Namor the Sub-Mariner. A number of Desmond's initiatives were illegal and immoral and ran contrary to law as well as the noble Sea-Prince.
Specifically, Desmond funded the terrorist group FORCE that detonated two explosive devices in New York City harbor.
When Desmond became involved in the drug trade, he caught the attention of the Punisher. When Castle confronted him, Desmond ran. Cornered, Desmond pulled a pistol and shot at the Punisher. Realizing his actions and perhaps his fate was futile, Marrs placed his pistol inside his mouth and pulled the trigger. He chose to take his own life rather than his punishment. 
- 25 Appearances of Desmond Marrs (Earth-616)
- Media Desmond Marrs (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Desmond Marrs (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Desmond Marrs (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Desmond Marrs (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|