Lives in London with his partner Charlotte and their son Eolan.
Specialises in fully-painted art. Painted video game covers for Virgin Games 1989-90, Judge Dredd and Sláine for 2000AD 1991-1997, and part of the Batman-Judge Dredd crossover "The Ultimate Riddle" in 1995, as well as covers for 2000AD the Judge Dredd Megazine and Sonic the Comic. For Marvel, contributed to Dinosaurs, A Celebration (Epic Comics) in 1992, and painted all four issues of Digitek (Marvel UK) in 1992. Has been a movie concept designer since 1997, working on films including Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, V For Vendetta, Batman Begins, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Beowulf, the Harry Potter series, and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
- Comics where "Dermot Power" created the cover
- Comics that "Dermot Power" penciled
- Comics that "Dermot Power" inked
- Comics that "Dermot Power" coloured
- Subjects created by "Dermot Power"
Images Attributed to Dermot Power
- Penciler images created under the name: "Dermot Power"
- Inker images created under the name: "Dermot Power"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Dermot Power"
- Colourist images created under the name: "Dermot Power"
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References
- Dermot Power on Wikipedia
- Dermot Power on the Irish Comics Wiki
- Dermot Power on Wookieepedia
- Dermot Power on Sonic the Comic wiki