Dennis Carradine was a robber and a carjacker. He was once assumed to be responsible for Ben Parker's death.
When Carradine robbed a fight promoter, Peter let the robber escape as a subtle way of getting revenge against the fight promoter who cheated him out of money, thinking was "not his job" to stop him. Flint Marko accidentally shot Ben when Carradine bumped into him trying to get into the car. Carradine, a friend and accomplice of Marko, stole the car and left Marko behind to take the fall. Peter chased him to a warehouse, where Carradine tripped and fell from a window to his death.
Marko, who become the Sandman, admitted to Peter that he needed the money he stole to help his daughter who was sick. Peter forgave Flint Marko.
Normal human male
He was shown to carry a gun and a knife
- Dennis Carradine was portrayed by Michael Papajohn in Spider-Man and in a flashback in Spider-Man 3.
- Carradine's real name was not revealed until Spider-Man 3.
- In the 2002 tie-in video game for the first film, Carradine's name is given as "Spike".
- 4 Appearances of Dennis Carradine (Earth-96283)
- Media Dennis Carradine (Earth-96283) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Dennis Carradine (Earth-96283)
- Quotations by or about Dennis Carradine (Earth-96283)
- Character Gallery: Dennis Carradine (Earth-96283)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|