- So, let's establish some ground rules for our relationship. I am your captive ... not your play-thing.
- -- Valkyrie
Appearing in "Riot in Cellblock 12!"Edit
- Dormammu (In an illusion or vision)
- Umar (In an illusion or vision)
- Baron Mordo (In an illusion or vision)
- Chondu the Mystic (Only in flashback)
- Aragorn (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- New York policemen
- Felicia (Name Revealed)
- Police Commissioner Feingold
- prison warden
- prison guards
- Mrs. Gamble
- New York City
- Westbury (Headmen's Former Headquarters)
Synopsis for "Riot in Cellblock 12!"Edit
As Dr. Strange searches to try and find out the source of his weakened powers, the rest of the Defenders begin to search for Valkyrie. As they search for her, Val herself fed-up with the poor conditions and treatment she has received in prison breaks out of her solitary cell. She then finds that the prison is currently in a riot situation and one of the inmates is holding the warden hostage.
The Defenders meanwhile learn that Val has been arrested for destruction of property and learn of the situation at the prison, however when they arrive they find that Val has already defused the situation.
- Letters (issue pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Hipp pages 2-22, Watanabe page 23-31.
- This issue features a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from Jim Burns, D. Lites, Helmsman Collins, Peter Planamenta and Matthew Nudelman.
- As seen on page one this issue is Story#C-01.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|