Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Woman She Was...!"Edit
- Alvin Denton (Corpse)
- Destiny (Only in flashback)
- Clea (Only in flashback)
- Tom (Sheriff) (First appearance)
- Henry Todd (First appearance)
- Alice (First appearance)
- Vishanti (Mentioned)
- Celestia Denton (First appearance) (Death)
Synopsis for "The Woman She Was...!"Edit
After finishing their fight with Enchantress and the Executioner (which sends both Asgardian's packing) Valkyrie brings the body of her father to her home town. This proves to be a bad move as she is soon captured by the cult which she was a part of as Barbara Norriss.
Meeting up with Dr. Strange and Nighthawk, the Thing takes the two Defenders to rescue Val, and end up being easily defeated and it is revealed that Val's mother, Celesta Denton was the mastermind behind a plot by the Undying Ones to mate with a god in order to further their own ends. Using Val and Strange as sacrifices to the Nameless One, Thing and Nighthawk break out of their prison and free their friends.
With the Undying One's most recent plot foiled, and the cultists defeated with Dr. Strange's magic, the group return back to New York.
- This story continues from the Valkyrie and Thing's adventure in Marvel Two-In-One #7.
- This issue contains a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from M. Charles Boatner, Jim Canepa, and Janice A. Meixner.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|