- Lucky. We were indeed lucky, this night. And Ramona Fischer -- wherever you are, whoever you are -- I have felt the depth of your young man's regard for you. I do not know whether you will reciprocate, once you know of it. But I hope that you will treasure it. For tonight...it was enough to save a world.
- -- Sub-Mariner
Appearing in "Mind Slam"Edit
- Jerry (Behind the scenes)
- Morgan Nicholls (Behind the scenes)
- Tyler (Behind the scenes)
- Ramona (Behind the scenes)
- unidentified alien race (Main story and flashback); (Only Appearance)
- Yandroth (Only in flashback)
- Dorma (Illusion)
- Thakorr (Only in flashback)
- Galactus (Only in flashback)
- Ramona Fischer (Mentioned)
- Earth-11913 (Illusion)
- Earth-91122 (Illusion)
- Statue of Liberty (Illusion)
- World Trade Center (Illusion)
- Chandilar (Illusion)
A Marvel Masterpiece from deep inside the treasure vaults can now be told!
The original team of Doctor Strange, The Hulk, Silver Surfer and Namor are together again for a hidden adventure! But why was this tale lost? What happens in other dimensions stays in other dimensions, so what unspeakable secrets of the The Defenders are to be revealed? Find out at last in these pages with the illustrious words of Kurt Busiek
(THE DEFENDERS, MARVELS) and the incomparable artwork
of artist Mark Bagley (ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN)!
- Morgan Nicholls, Jerry, Tyler, and Ramona are never seen, and only speak through the voices of the Defenders for part of the issue.
- Includes a letter from Kurt Busiek detailing how the issue was originally plotted by Fabian Nicieza then given to Mark Bagley to draw as a potential fill-in issue for Defenders Vol 2, but was never needed. Due to Nicieza's exclusive contract with DC at the time of this publishing, he was unable to return and script it, and since both he and Bagley had lost their original plots, Busiek was forced to create a completely new script for it using the completed artwork.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|