- You're here because I'm the best there is at what I do, Logan. Now, what I do isn't very nice, of course--I know killers, and I run killers. A client came to me. He was new, but he was willing to pay... so much. A ridiculus amount, even for a target like you. He hired me, and the I... subcontracted. Put the word out. No more than that. He's keeping me... busy. Quite a little project he's got going. Hijacked airliners, kidnappins, robbing museums--He wanted a statue of the Hulk, if you can believe that.
- -- Viper
Appearing in "Part Two: Poison"Edit
- Kitty Pryde (Cameo)
- Kristoff Vernard (Cameo)
- Mallory Book (Cameo)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (Cameo)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Mentioned)
- Lord Ogun (Mentioned)
- Helmet of Iron Man Armor MK IV (Destroyed)
IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END – 3 MONTHS TO DIE ENDS HERE!
• The beginning of the end is now here … THE DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• THREE MONTHS TO DIE, the loss of Wolverine’s healing factor -- all led to this, the single most important X-Men event of the decade.
• Logan has spent over a century being the best there is at what he does...but even the best fade away eventually.
• Over the years, Logan has been a warrior, a hero, a renegade, a samurai, a teacher — and so much more. But now, the greatest X-Men hero will play a role he’s never played before in this special weekly event brought to you by industry superstars Charles Soule and Steve McNiven.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|