- Enough. Stop. And listen. I come from Japan. I am a warrior. I have known nothing else. I do not fight for a country. I do not fight for honor. I do not fight for love. I fight for myself. I have made other warriors-- including your Logan, I was his master. I taught him the same skills you now enjoy. But that was my life. You may be more ínterested in my death. My body died, but my soul did not. My spirit can occupy vessels-- as it does yours. You are not the first, and you will not be the last. I faced Logan not long ago. As did you, I think. It was... difficult. For both of us. Logan was formidable. I was left weak. I fled my last vessel in search of a new one-- a strong host. One I could use. I thought Logan could be that host. I knew where he would go-- he sought Cornelius. When I found him, he was already gone. But you were not. And so I took you. Your memories, the things you have seen, they are glimpses of my lives. My many lives. I will never die. I am eternal. My name is Ogun. And you belong to me.
- -- Lord Ogun
Appearing in "Analysis"Edit
- Weapon X
- Lord Ogun (Main story and flashback)
- Weapon X Group (First appearance)
- Epsilon (First appearance)
- Delta Vee (First appearance)
- Gila (First appearance)
- Taylor (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Logan (Only in flashback)
- Kitty Pryde (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Abraham Cornelius (Mentioned)
• As pieces of the Weapon X team start to come together, who is in charge of the overall program...and what does she stand to gain from experimenting on mutants?
• One team member isn’t what they appear to be...and one is more than they seem. But how do both members tie into something more sinister than they could possibly imagine?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Death of Wolverine: The Weapon X Program Vol 1 4 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|