- I don't know who you got in your head, pal, but Logan wasn't there. If he'd a bean there, I'd have smelled him, and then I'd have tried to kill him. War or no war. Best I recall, the runt was playing spy in Madripoor in '38. Nanking was too ugly for guys like him. Don't know who you got in your head......but it ain't Logan.
- -- Sabretooth to Sharp
Appearing in "Experimentation"Edit
- Weapon X
- Unknown figure (First appearance) (Appears in shadow only)
- Weapon X (James Howlett) (On-screen)
- General Matsui (Mentioned)
- Taylor, Meifeng's fiancée (Mentioned)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Gulf of Mexico
- Arcadia (First appearance)
- China (Only in flashback)
- Nanking (Only in flashback)
• The team of Weapon X escapees is on a mission...but what happens when they find the one man who can shed some light on their condition – SABRETOOTH?!
• Also, when a bit of the team’s past is revealed, they have more in common than they thought – is it coincidence or is it the sign of something bigger?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Death of Wolverine: The Weapon X Program Vol 1 3 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|