Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Dr. Strange Lives (Or, How I Learned Deadpool Was Da Bomb)"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Benjamin Franklin's ghost
- Necromancer (Michael) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- George Washington zombie
- Abraham Lincoln zombie
- Ronald Reagan zombie
- Richard Nixon zombie
- Gerald Ford zombie
- John Quincy Adams zombie
- John Adams zombie
- Astral Plane
- Canada (Mentioned)
• Deadpool vs. Dead Presidents…this time, TRICKY DICK NIXON!
• Can even Doctor Strange help the M w/the M?
• This is the Deadpool series you will marry someday!
- No special notes.
- Dr. Strange references Arrested Development by responding to Michael's question of if their visit to the astral plane was a trick or not by saying "Illusion, Michael. Tricks are for prostitutes."
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|