Appearing in "Dr. Strange Lives (Or, How I Learned Deadpool Was Da Bomb)"Edit
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Benjamin Franklin's ghost
- Necromancer (Michael) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- George Washington zombie
- Abraham Lincoln zombie
- Ronald Reagan zombie
- Richard Nixon zombie
- Gerald Ford zombie
- John Quincy Adams zombie
- John Adams zombie
- Astral Plane
- Canada (Mentioned)
• Deadpool vs. Dead Presidents…this time, TRICKY DICK NIXON!
• Can even Doctor Strange help the M w/the M?
• This is the Deadpool series you will marry someday!
- No special notes.
- Dr. Strange references Arrested Development by responding to Michael's question of if their visit to the astral plane was a trick or not by saying "Illusion, Michael. Tricks are for prostitutes."
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|