Dead Eye was one of the many humans that were converted into a cyborg by Donald Pierce. He and his partner Mangle were sent to Wundagore Mountain to prevent Weapon X (Logan) from convincing the mutant teleporter Gateway to assist the Human High Council in launching their nuclear strike against Apocalypse's America. Their ambush on Weapon X was a failure and ended with Mangle being decapitated and Dead-Eye being sliced in half.
This did not stop Dead Eye from jury-rigging himself to Mangle's corpse and attempting to eliminate both Weapon X and Gateway. However, the cyborg did not account for the arrival of Carol Danvers who tagged him with a grenade and pushed him down a flight of stairs. The resulting explosion destroyed Dead Eye, ending his threat.
- 1 Appearances of Dead Eye (Earth-295)
- Minor Appearances of Dead Eye (Earth-295)
- Media Dead Eye (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Dead Eye (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Dead Eye (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Dead Eye (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|