- So I formed X-Force. And I told Wolverine to take his team and to kill. To kill the enemy before they could kill us. ... Because of X-Force, I think of things like genocide. I think of how I can use the worst of what we've faced as a weapon against our enemies. This is who I am now. ... When this is all said and done, we'll be cast out. By the X-Men, by the Avengers...by everyone.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Emma Frost (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Only in flashback)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Only in flashback)
- Dani Moonstar
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Stepford Cuckoos
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only in flashback)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Hellion (Julian Keller) (Only in flashback)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida) (Only in flashback)
- Boom-Boom (Tabby Smith) (Only in flashback)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Bastion (Only in flashback)
- Right (Only in flashback)
- Sapien League (Only in flashback)
- Leper Queen (Only in flashback)
- Adrienne Frost (Only in flashback)
- Stryfe (Only in flashback)
- Apocalypse (Only in flashback)
- Bishop (Only in flashback)
- Cabal (Only in flashback)
- Dark X-Men
- Dark Avengers
- X-Force (Only in flashback)
- Sentinel head (Only in flashback)
- Sebastian Shaw (Only in flashback)
- Tony Stark (Only in flashback)
- Hellions (Only in flashback)
- Wither (Kevin Ford) (Only in flashback)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Hope Summers (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Both Scott and Emma are restless. The latter gets out of bed and stares out the window, remembering Beast's concern over the secrets they're keeping. Scott decides that it's time they "talk." Emma, however, pushes him away.
In the morning, Pixie, Armor, and Prodigy find Scott lying on the couch. They ask him if he has seen Emma, becauses she missed her class and her room is very quiet. In a panic, Scott quickly rushes there and finds a note stating that Emma has left to "kill" a man. Shocked, he alerts the Cuckoos to start searching for her. When he opens the door, he finds Emma standing there, having not gone through with her plan. They both decide to open up to each other. Going into Scott's mind, she sees the secrets locked inside his black box. He shows her that he reestablished X-Force as a black ops team to stay ahead of their enemies. However, things got out of hand as old enemies began to return from the dead, subsequently injuring, both mentally and physically, members of X-Force. He even endangered the lives of Hellion, Surge, and Boom Boom.
Emma, in turn, reveals her fling with Namor, her pattern of driving away her former students, and her association with Osborn's Cabal.
Opening up to each other has enabled both Scott and Emma to reconcile; they both promise to keep no more secrets.
- Takes place prior to Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia #1 and during Uncanny X-Men #512.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- Emma Frost’s secret dealings with the Cabal come to light and her life will never be the same.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|