- I'm sending him you. He made my list... and all your Christmases have come at once. I want you to kill Daredevil.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Norman Osborn
- Hawkeye (Lester)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. Agents
- Lady Bullseye (Maki Matsumoto)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
- New York City Police Department
- Judge Walden (Only appearance; dies) (Corrupt judge)
- Victor Alvarez (Behind the scenes)
- Javier de Paz (Behind the scenes)
- Oscorp (Mentioned)
- Ms. Marvel (Karla Sofen) (Poster)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Daredevil's Suit
- Black Tarantula's Suit
- White Tiger's Suit
- Hawkeye's Suit
- Bullseye's Suit
- H.A.M.M.E.R. Uniforms
- Iron Patriot Armor Model 1 (Poster)
- Ms. Marvel's Suit (Poster)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books. See references for more info.
After the shocking events of DAREDEVIL 500, Norman Osborn’s eyes turn to Hell’s Kitchen – and he doesn’t like what he sees. Now Osborn dispatches the only assassin he can rely on to kill Daredevil – Bullseye – but all is not as it seems. It’s a fight that’s been brewing for years…featuring the DAREDEVIL debut of writer Andy Diggle, and the superstar talents of artist Billy Tan! Plus, a preview of Daredevil #501, Andy Diggle's first issue of DD, and character designs!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|