Appearing in "Supreme: Part 3"Edit
- NYPD (Mentioned)
- Stark Industries (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Munition Militia (Mentioned)
- Slug (Simon Slugansky) (Mentioned)
- Steve Rogers (Referenced)
- Foggy Nelson (Mentioned)
- Mr. Baden (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (Mentioned)
- White Tiger (Angela del Toro) (Mentioned)
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand) (Mentioned)
- Unnamed New York State Appellate Justices (First appearance)
- District Attorney Ben Hochberg
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
JEN WALTERS ENTERS THE SCENE AS “SUPREME” CONTINUES!
• MATT MURDOCK’S risky move is garnering attention…
• …and not everyone sees it in a positive light…
• It’s a battle on two fronts as Matt defends his new legislation and DAREDEVIL comes under attack!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|