- Symbolism is tricky. It's a fine line. Too little and no one gets the point, too much and it's just... obvious. Art should never be obvious.
- -- Muse
Appearing in "Dark Art: Part IV"Edit
- Frank McGee
- Judge Laird
- Caroline Stringer (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Officer Menendez
- Officer Scott
- Numerous unnamed officers
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Tenfingers (Referenced)
- Lu Wei (Referenced)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Referenced)
- Councilwoman Andrea Pearson
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
THE PENULTIMATE CHAPTER OF “DARK ART” BEGINS!
• It’s the mass-murdering Muse versus… Blindspot?!
• The stakes—A whole courtroom of innocent civilians’ lives!
• Too bad DD is stuck a world away in New Attilan…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|