- It has been a miserable last few years. And every time I thought I'd finally hit bottom, God somehow found me a bigger shovel. All this pain and all this loss and... and I just can't bear the weight of it anymore and stay sane. I know that. So this is the way I've decided to be. You can say I'm in denial. You can decide I'm not dealing or that I'm a jerk... That's up to you. No offense, but I don't care. This is how I choose to cope.
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "Man w/o Fear"Edit
- Vincent Petrocelli (First appearance)
- The Giacomos
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Stu (First appearance)
- Daily Bugle (Named only)
- Ahmed Jobrani (First appearance)
- Michele Gonzales (Referenced)
- Assistant D.A. Kirsten McDuffie (First appearance)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Behind the scenes)
THIS SUMMER, THE DEVIL IS REBORN. RENEWED. RESSURECTED.
With new enemies, new friends…and that same old “grinnin’ in the face of hell” attitude, The Man Without Fear is back in a double-sized first issue and leading with his face! Mark Waid (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Irredeemable, RUSE) joins neo-legendary artists Paolo Rivera and Marcos Martin for a new spin on Daredevil that will leave you gasping for air. Having turned his world upside over the past several years, Matt Murdock realizes that justice may not be blind to his past and villains may not be the only ones looking for answers. Bring it on. If Matt Murdock could see what he was doing…he’d be terrified.
Appearing in "Sometimes, in my dreams... I can see."Edit
- Jack Murdock (Grave)
Synopsis for "Sometimes, in my dreams... I can see."Edit
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|