Appearing in "The Devil in Cell Block D Finale"Edit
- Daredevil / Iron Fist (Danny Rand) (Flashback and main story) (Revealed as Daredevil)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock / "Michael Murdock") (Flashback and main story)
- Dakota North (Flashback and main story)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Flashback and main story)
- Daily Bugle
- Milla Donovan (Cameo)
- Natasha Romanov (Cameo)
- Foggy Nelson (Revealed to be alive)
- Alton Lennox (Mentioned)
- Ryker's Island Staff
- Warden Cole (Flashback and main story)
- Captain Roberts (Only in flashback)
- Marta (Only in flashback)
- Luke Cage (Mentioned)
- Heroes for Hire (Mentioned)
- Senator David Engel (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Devil in Cell Block D Finale"Edit
The prison guards go over the riot footage. Punisher helps Matt break out of prison.They had Matt pretend to be a helpless blind man. They also made it look as though Punisher had taken him hostage to protect Matts secret identity. Punisher and Matt escape in a chopper. There are 2 Daredevils now. The real Daredevil hunts down the person who has been impersonating him while he was inside. As they fight, the imposter is revealed to be Iron Fist who was helping Daredevil keep his secret identity hidden. With help from Iron Fist, Dakota and Urich, Matt decides to leave the country for Monaco to find the man responsible for having Foggy killed. But Foggy is alive and well and hiding under the witness protection program. The warden believes Matt was truly a helpless victim of Punishers and goes public with this on TV.
This was not the first time someone masqueraded around as Daredevil. This happened before with Bullseye.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|