Appearing in "The Murdock Papers Part 6"Edit
- Nelson and Murdock
- Foggy Nelson (Earth-6381) (Only appearance)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanov) (Earth-6381) (Only appearance)
- Milla Donovan/"Mrs. Faversham" (Earth-6381) (Only appearance; dies)
- Elektra Natchios (Earth-6381) (Only appearance)
- Paul Delacourt (Full name revealed)
- Ken Goldberg
- Delilah Novak
- Dr. Reed Richards
- Steve Rogers
- Peter Parker
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)
- Owl (Leland Owlsley)
- Melvin Potter
- Hammerhead (Joseph)
- Earth-6381 (Only appearance)
Synopsis for "The Murdock Papers Part 6"Edit
In court facing federal charges, Matt imagines what it would be like to bust out of the courtroom and try to find a new life in a far away place with the woman he loves. Doing the noble thing, however, he remains to face the music only to be consigned to Ryker's Island awaiting trial. Kingpin is double crossed by the feds and also sent to Rykers. DD, Kingpin and lots of other baddies are in jail, together.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|