Appearing in "Without Fear part 2"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Milla Donovan (Only in flashback)
- Nelson, Blake, and Murdock (Only in flashback)
- Dakota North (Only in flashback)
- Mister Fear (Larry Cranston) (Mentioned)
- Turk Barrett
- Kingpin (Mentioned)
- Chico (Mentioned)
- Merv (Mentioned)
- Assistant District Attorney Algren
- Melvin Potter (Mentioned)
- N.Y.P.D. (Only in flashback)
- Detective Kurtz (Only in flashback)
- Dante V. Govich (Mentioned)
- The Hood
Synopsis for "Without Fear part 2"Edit
As Matt continues to brood over the problems of clearing Milla from her murder charge, Turk who is now in the employ of the The Hood decides to let DD find Mr. Fear for them. After spending time in secret with Milla in the detention center she is being held at, DD meets with Dakota's contact, a police officer who reveals the victim who died in the destruction was a chemist like Mr. Fear only better. Realizing that it was with his help that Mr. Fear has been able to improve his fear gases that is part of the rising crime rate, DD continues his investigation. However, the situation gets worse when at Milla's psych evaluation, the judge rules on having her sent to the Bellevue under protective custody.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 2 101 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
- Images from Daredevil Vol 2 101
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|