Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Let There Be -- Death!"Edit
Synopsis for "Let There Be -- Death!"Edit
Forced to fight the Disciples of Doom alone, Daredevil is easily overmatched by the group who leave after showing him their power. Resuming his civilian life, Matt eventually resumes his Daredevil guise when the Disciples attack the city with their powers.
The Black Widow aids Daredevil in the fight, however she overtaxes herself due to her injuries sustained battling the Man-Bull and has to sit out the fight. Daredevil battles each of the Disciples one-on-one defeating them all until he faces the Dark Messiah. Finally recognizing him as the street performer Mordecai Jones, Daredevil confronts him with this truth. The Dark Messiah denies this, and such denial causes a backlash of his powers, that explodes seemingly destroying himself and his followers, although Daredevil survives the explosion.
- Plot by Conway, script by Gerber.
- This issue corresponds with Avengers #110. In that issue, Hawkeye comes to the Black Widow's mansion and waits there until she returns from her adventure this issue. The confrontation with Hawkeye will continue in Daredevil #99.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Kate, Joel Mitofsky and James M. Hammond II.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1205Z.
- The Man Without Fear and the Black Widow finally tackle the so-called Drak Messiah — while a city quakes beneath their very feet!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|