Appearing in "From Stage Left, Enter: Electro!"Edit
- Danny French (First appearance)
- San Francisco Police Department
- Foggy Nelson (Cameo)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "From Stage Left, Enter: Electro!"Edit
Moving into a new home with the Black Widow in San Francisco, the two heroes end up battling Electro, who has come to San Francisco to make a new name for himself as a super-villain on the west coast. As the two are battling him, their residence is visited by a man named Danny French who has come looking for Natasha.
Gaining the upper hand against Electro, DD fights the villain into retreat, the police Commissioner "Iron Gus" O'Hare, decides that he is going to keep an eye on these heroes.
Returning home, Ivan informs the Black Widow that Danny French had come by the house. This news is grim to the Black Widow, who turns away Matt and Ivan's offer for help.
- Matt Murdock and the Black Widow will move to San Francisco this issue. They are the first major Marvel Characters to move outside of the New York City area. Daredevil will stay in San Francisco until Daredevil #109. The Black Widow will not return permanently to New York until Daredevil #120.
- Matt Murdock and Natasha describe their relationship as "friends". They move into a large mansion in San Francisco. Matt and Ivan share the 2nd floor and Natasha will stay on the ground level.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Matt Graham and Robert Calbridge, Jr..
- This issue also features a Statement of Ownership, Management. and Circulation.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#856-Z.
DD and the Widow hit San Francisco! And nobody's minding the welcome wagon but - Electro! A titanic turning-point ish!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|