Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I'm not a pawn -- You can't make me fight against my will!
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "Behold... The Brotherhood!"Edit
- Espionage Elite (Only in flashback)
- Kevin O'Brien
- Brotherhood of the Ankh (First appearance)
- Lawholder (First appearance)
- Aries (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Behold... The Brotherhood!"Edit
This story is continued from the comic Iron Man #35
While in the clutches of members of the Zodiac cartel, Nick Fury finds himself drawn to the Zodiac Key. Activating it, he transports all present to the realm of the Ahnk, and put before the Priest of the Ahnk. The Priest explains to them that he comes from an order that worships the balance between order and chaos, and that they had created the Zodiac Key for that purpose.
He then has all present fight each other, and soon Daredevil is battling Capricorn, Iron Man battles Spymaster, Madame Masque battles Aquarius, and Nick Fury battles Sagittarius. However, the members of the priesthood begin to notice that Daredevil's heart is not in the battle, and so the Priest uses the Zodiac Key to send them all back to Earth. This story is continued in the comic Iron Man #36
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story # 460-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Let's Level With Daredevil". Letters are published from Evan P. Katten, William James, Craig A. Theissen, David Handy, and Alan Kupperberg.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- This one winds up what IRON MAN #35 begins! Perhaps the most fateful - and colorful - combat in the history of comics! Plus the ominous Order of the Ankh! A must!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|