Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Don't Look Now, But It's Dr. Doom!"Edit
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Galactus (Only in flashback)
- New York Police Department
Synopsis for "Don't Look Now, But It's Dr. Doom!"Edit
Attacked by Dr. Doom in a New York subway Daredevil must fend off the Latverian monarch, who plans to use Daredevil as his catalyst for revenge against the Fantastic Four. Easily bested by Doom, DD is carried to Doom's limo which is waiting. Dr. Doom then takes Daredevil to the Latverian Embassy, DD revives and tries to free himself along the way, but ultimately fails. Doom then places DD in his specialized prison cell. However, Daredevil manages to escape the cell but is assaulted by the defenses of the embassy. While trying to get to freedom, Dr. Doom gloats over how he manage to cheat death during his last encounter with the FF (in which he had stolen the power of the Silver Surfer and attempted to pierce the barrier around Earth put in place by Galactus to keep the Surfer on the planet.)
Weakened, Daredevil tries to attack Dr. Doom again, but is once more easily fought off, however this time both are trapped in glass cylinders, and Doom uses a body transferal device to switch bodies with Daredevil.
- Why Dr. Doom needs a body transferal device when he learned how to do this on his own from the Ovoids years ago (as demonstrated in Fantastic Four #10) is anybody's guess, chalk it up to Stan needing an easy way for DD to get out of this mess in the next issue.
- Reprinted in Essential Series: Daredevil Vol 2
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|