- No police sirens! No cries for help!...nothing! Not even some little kid blowing his Dick Tracy whistle! If this keeps up, I may end up chasing up a litterbug... if I'm lucky!
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Planet!"Edit
- Queega (First appearance)
- United States of America
- Carter College (First appearance)
- New York City New York State
Synopsis for "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Planet!"Edit
After amusing Karen as Mike Murdock, and interrupting a date between Karen and Foggy as Daredevil, Matt gives a lecture at a college about the potential legal implications of aliens from outer space trying to enter into our society. By coincidence Matt is alerted of the presence of aliens, who turn out to be part of the Queega race that plot to take over the world by activating a device that will make the entire human population blind. Having no effect on Daredevil because he is already blind, Matt gains the upper hand and destroys the alien device by dodging out of the way of one of the alien's freeze blasters. With their weapon destroyed, and everyone's vision restored, the aliens flee Earth.
- Reprinted in Essential Series: Daredevil Vol 2
- Now Look, Dad...We Went To A Lot Of Trouble To Hire These Guys...So Be Sure To Memorize Their Names, Hear?
- Philosophically Produced By: Smilin' Stan Lee And Genial Gene Colan
- Inked By: Dick Ayers
- Lettered By: Sam Rosen
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|