Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Tri-Man Lives!"Edit
- The Owl
- Judge Lewis
- Brain (First appearance)
- Dancer (First appearance)
- Mangler and criminals (First appearance)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Tri-Man Lives!"Edit
Surviving the Owl's final attempt to kill them, Daredevil saves Judge Lewis' life and brings them back to safety. Shortly afterwards, Matt, Karen and Foggy attend a boxing match, unaware that the Masked Marauder and the Gladiator had taken their three best men and converted their best characteristics into an android known as the Tri-Man.
Ordering the Tri-Man to interrupt the boxing match in an attempt to lure out Daredevil, DD comes out and attacks the Tri-Man, however during the battle, the Marauder and Gladiator manage to capture Foggy Nelson and Karen Page and threaten their lives... This story is continued next issue.
- Written With Rapture By: Stan Lee
- Drawn With Drama By: Gene Colan
- Delineated With Delight By: Giacoia + Ayers
- Lettered With The Ball Game On By: Sam Rosen
- references: Daredevil #21, Amazing Spider-Man #43, and X-Men #23
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|