- Help me ... It was a bad night...
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "The Deadliest Night of My Life"Edit
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Bullseye (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Elektra (Only in flashback)
- Sterling House
Synopsis for "The Deadliest Night of My Life"Edit
Daredevil has just finished busting up a robbery when he spies a little girl wandering lost in the snow. He decides to follow her and the little girl leads him into a dark alley. Daredevil walks into a trap and a heavy door slams down behind him. He begins chasing the little girl down a long, winding steel corridor. The girl turns out to be an artificial bomb and explodes.
Searching further into the maze, Daredevil learns that the corridors lead to the underbelly of a gigantic mansion. The entire two-acre estate has been turned into an elaborate death-trap. Daredevil avoids being killed by various pitfalls including trap doors, sliding ramps, spikes from the floor, snakes, quicksand etc.
He spends the entire evening surviving traps until he finally reaches the master bedroom of the estate. A pre-recorded video message left behind by Elizabeth Dawes Sterling explains everything. Elizabeth, who herself recently died, was the mother of the late Death-Stalker. She blames Daredevil for her son's death and has created this elaborate scheme to get her revenge. Daredevil soon discovers that the mansion is timed to self-destruct once the video recording finishes playing. Daredevil gets out of the house just as it explodes.
Bloody and tired, he barely makes it to Natasha Romanoff's apartment where he can rest.
- Daredevil fought the Death-Stalker in Daredevil (Volume 1) #158. Death-Stalker died in that issue.
- This issue contains a flashback cameo of Bullseye and Elektra from Daredevil (Volume 1) #181.
- Bullseye would not appear again for 6 years returning in Captain America #372
- Bullseye would not appear in Daredevi again until Daredevil #284
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|