- In real life, if he's quick and smart, and nasty enough -- the BAD guy wins!
- -- Bullseye
Appearing in "Devils"Edit
- Tom Snyde (First appearance)
- New York Police Department
- Dr. Gloss (First appearance)
- Bill (Only appearance; dies)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Devils"Edit
Bullseye has a tumor in his brain that makes him see every day people as Daredevil, and he starts to kill them all.
- In this issue, Lt. Nick Manolis' is mistakenly called "Manous".
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from James Banuwein, Jeff DeMos, Mike Langleley, Joe Blaney, and Christopher White.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 169 on the forums
- Reviews about Daredevil Vol 1 169
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
|Bullseye recovers from his injuries from his latest battle with Daredevil so he murders the hospital staff and escapes, meanwhile Daredevil discovers from the doctors that Bullseye has a brain tumor which causes him to hallucinate, Bullseye wanders the streets wearing nothing but a hospital gown and the effects of the tumor start to take place he begins to hallucinate that everyone he sees is Daredevil so he begins to murder people first he stabs a man with a lead pipe then he slams another man's head into a street light and strangles another man with his scarf. Daredevil in the meantime tries to get information on Bullseye's whereabouts, Bullseye gets his costume back and kills the tailor and he decides to go to a movie to relax soon he gets a severe headache and screams in pain a man tells him to be quite Bullseye kicks the man in the head breaking his neck and goes on a rampage in the theatre by the time Daredevil arrives he is beating the last patron to death and he tells him to come with him and Bullseye refuses so they begin to fight.|